Sunday, April 13, 2008

My AZ visit so far

I am in Arizona for the next week getting some much needed rest. The weather is in the 80's which is nice and seeing my family is wonderful. We celebrated Tiffany's 12th birthday today and we had a party with a build your own pizza bar which was soooo good and got to visit for a few hours. All of the nieces and nephews were toddling around at my feet and I am thankful I can live vicariously through them. I am thankful for these visits and cherish them. This visit has been especially nice because Ashley came with me and she is really enjoying her cousins. My sister and sisters in law I think are enjoying the help she is giving in chasing the little ones around. Ashley makes me happy to watch her be so helpful and motherly to these sweet little ones... she will be a great mother someday.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, I'm so glad you are having a break! You deserve it! How long are you staying?

Michelle S. said...

Arizona sounds fun! I love to hear about Ashley's motherly instincts! What a wonderful gift. I hope you have a great get away!

Alison W. said...

I am staying for a whole week! ANd its been fantastic

Kim said...

Yay!!!