Friday, June 13, 2008

I know I know

Sorry I have been away for so long.  My life is so chaotic lately I've been working a lot and talking classes on hair and quilting.  My sister is coming to visit next weekend and I am counting down the days.  So I know excuses excuses.  Life isn't going to get any better time wise the summer is going to be a juggling act trying to get the kids to their regular activities as well as girls camp and boy scout camp and trying to keep my house clean as they are home during the day.  I guess I just need to take a breath and enjoy it.  

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad to hear from you! Sounds like you guys have busy written all over your selves...I miss ya tons!! I'm hoping to get a trip out to Utah in August..the beginning of August...cross your fingers for me.

Michelle S. said...

Alison!! We just got back from California and I am SO GLAD to see a note on your blog!

How was AZ?!

How was Ron's trip?!? Is he back?