I am a mom, wife and hairdresser and nail technician. I love to paint, quilt, and shop. I love to spend time with my family and keep in touch with my friends.
BTW, before I forget, why can't I get October 16th out of my head? I think that is the only birthday I remember from my younger days, don't you feel special?
I am a mom, wife and hairdresser and nail technician. I love to paint, quilt, and shop. I love to spend time with my family and keep in touch with my friends.
2 comments:
I still think that it one awesome picture of you all! Like I said before, I haven't seen them in ages!
BTW, before I forget, why can't I get October 16th out of my head? I think that is the only birthday I remember from my younger days, don't you feel special?
Post a Comment