I am a mom, wife and hairdresser and nail technician. I love to paint, quilt, and shop. I love to spend time with my family and keep in touch with my friends.
I don't know what the problem is but we just keep getting more and more snow! I thought mother nature knew it was Spring. I want the sun to shine and the flowers to pop up now. OK I'm done!
I am a mom, wife and hairdresser and nail technician. I love to paint, quilt, and shop. I love to spend time with my family and keep in touch with my friends.
5 comments:
AMEN!
maybe you should move south. No snow down here, but it is still cold
Your more than welcome to pack up the shorts and come for a visit. It's been too long since your last visit.
I am a snow lover, but my body and especially my brain are ready for spring! IT IS TIME!!!
Has it stopped snowing yet?
Post a Comment