
I feel that all I do is shower, eat, sleep ( a little) and WORK. Yes W-O-R-K that is a 4 letter word!! SO lately I have been getting on Facebook and wanting to come up with something clever to write next to my name, unfortunately all I can come up with are things like " Goodnight, or is it Good morning", or "Alison is sick and tired of being sick and tired". So L-A-M-E, a 4 letter word as well!! Why cant I be anything better than a 4 letter word. I want to put all my wonderful accomplishments next to my name. I see things like "Just canned my 500th jar of peaches" or "I was born to be a mother", or "I am making ..... for dinner tonight"... dinner what's dinner. Yes, ladies and gentlemen I am L-A-M-E. No dinner Or shall we call it F-O-O-D, another 4 letter word made by me, because I W-O-R-K! There has got to be more to life!! I have to get myself out of this F-U-N-K. I've got to find the inner SuperMom in me, she is in there somewhere. I have talents too. So for all you SuperMoms out there and there are many Warning: STAY FOCUSED or you will lose your super momness!! I will try to get better so for those of you who Facebook watch for more interesting things next to my name. And for all my beloved friends whom I have not spoken with in centuries I love you and miss you. To my most beloved and wonderful SuperMom of a sister I love you and I will call soon, you are the best!!
Harried Hairdresser going to bed, because I am tired of being sick and tired. HEHEHE!!






6 comments:
Alison...you are one of my most favorite people ever!!! You are super in my book anyday!
You are so much more "super" at so much more than me! You are so talented and wonderful. I love you, sis! I love the picture. Ashley is so cute!
lol. I was thinking about you the other day and was wondering if I needed to call and make a hair appointment while we are in Utah this Christmas just so we could spend some time with you.
You are a supermom and superwife. You are so much more than you give yourself credit for!
Oh, I KNOW that Supermom that is in there! I have seen her many, many times!
I must say that I know exactly how you feel!
You've still got it, you just need to remember to activate it once in a while!
By the way,
YOU ROCK!
Post a Comment