
SO..... Do you ever find yourself getting SO angry at the stupidest things? Tonight I went and saw the movie "Love Happens" which I recommend. I choose my seat in the theater based on having an empty seat in front of me so that I can put my feet up on the seat. I know, I know, mom says not to put your feet on the furniture!! But, It's not Moms furniture! Anyhow, I am about 15 minutes into this movie and some chick came and plopped her tush in the seat in front of me. Argh! I found myself unable to concentrate on the movie because I was so aggravated about having to put my feet down. I wanted to take my feet and kick as hard as I could the back of the chair, and then give her my crustiest look! What the heck is my problem. This is such a trivial thing! Gosh, Some people! (me!) So I guess I will count to 10 or something. I am over it and more embarrassed of my thoughts that I am thankful no one could hear.






2 comments:
Dear Alison....you are not alone....Love Kim
oh Alison......you make me laugh. It will be all right!!
and YES I'm like that too sometimes
Post a Comment