My prayer is that things will improve and at some point life will be a bit less chaotic. I keep saying to myself I can do anything for a month, and anything for a friend.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Why I'm going crazy
Last Sunday my dear friend Lynette called and told me about her family's tragedy. She and her husband had gone out on Saturday and were having a great time, when he began to complain that his hand was going numb, then his leg and his face. The next thing she knew her beloved husband had a stoke. Lynette is now spending her days in the hospital with hopes that her dear husband will mend. In the mean time I am doing my best to serve her the best I can. She is my friend that I trade my fingernail appts with. She does mine and I do hers thus my fingernails are gone. However I am now helping her with her appointments until the end of March. Between my clients and hers I am staying pretty busy. Watching all of this happen with my dear friend makes me thankful every day for mine and my family's health. I also am reminded how precious life is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Alison...you are and always have been such a good friend. I'm so sorry for what your friend is going through. She is so blessed to have you!
Hey, it was me that deleted the comment. I always worry that I say dumb things. What I wanted to say was that I feel very fortunate to know you Alison. I think you are wonderful and I wish that I had a heart more like yours. Thank you for your example. You are awesome!
Post a Comment