Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Sis got here.

Sarah made it here safely and I am so glad to see her.  I think I have told everyone in my little world that she is coming.  Her kids are so beautiful and her personality lifts me.  I need to cherish every moment.  10 things I love about my sister.  1. She is a wonderful mom, sister and auntie. 2. She is a good cook, she can make anything including graham crackers, bagels and almond joys. 3. She loves me, my husband,  and my kids just the way we are. 4. She calls me all the time, just like before she moved.  5. She visits me, and shares her coupon gifts with me. 6. She knows and doesn't share my deepest secrets.  7. She's beautiful inside and out. 8. She would do anything for me and share anything with me.  9.  She listens.  10. She is a day maker.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Tell her hello for me! I loved reading about her...I'm glad you have each other, I know she feels the same for you! How long does she get to stay?

Alison W. said...

She gets to stay for 9 days. I love reading your comments. I love you and miss you too.