Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Its good seeing old friends

My dear and one of my oldest friends Jolinda called me last Saturday and told me she was coming into town for a funeral and is staying at my house with her cute family.  It has been so much fun to see her and her darling kids.  I was able to spend this past Monday with her family and we went to the conference center and toured through, then went to the Legacy theater and saw Joseph Smith prophet of God, we ate at The Lion House (yum) and then toured through the Church History Museum.  It was such a fun day.   It has also been fun to stay up late and catch up on old times.  A lot of memories have been stirred up its been so much fun. 

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, how nice! It's always so nice to see old friends...yay for you!

Shellee said...

Did you fit Jo's herd of kids into your house? She's so funny, I wish I could have been there.

Alison W. said...

it was a pretty tight fit, but we made do. It was nice to see her.