Friday, January 9, 2009

How Kyle got short hair

Well I had an experience about a week ago that I found maddening and humorous.  Our puppy Lily the chewer that she is decided to pull and chew off all of the wiring to the satellite that was nailed down to our house off of our house.  It made Ron really upset so he grabbed the dog by her collar and took her over to it and told her NO!  He came back into the house grumbling the whole way and said to me 'Alison when am I going to get a haircut?' (you know how the cobblers' family always have the holiest shoes)  I told him right now wanting to calm him.  Ron then informed Kyle that he was also getting a hair cut (because he chooses not to wash his hair in the shower, only to stand under the stream of water for 30min and waist all of the hot water for the next person), Ron then told Ashley to clean her room.  SO I cut Ron's hair, then cut Kyle's to the tune of 5 inches , during the big event Kyle expressed to me how much he hated his dad and I told him I loved him too.  Needless to say he looks great!!!  Yeah for the dog , we finally got Kyle's hair cut!

2 comments:

Kim said...

hee hee...I'm laughing....too funny! We need a picture!

Michelle S. said...

Yeah, I'd like a picture too.

Dogs can sometimes start a whole big thing, huh? Good luck with the puppy days.