Last night I came upstairs from work and my husband was having a melt down. I asked him what was wrong and he had told me his day started rough that he got Kyle in the shower this morning and then went about his business. Ron said he would pass the hallway and could hear nothing but water running from the bathroom, so he knocked on the door and woke Kyle up from his shower and told him to get out. The shower shut off but there was no sign of Kyle after a while of waiting Ron knocked on the door again to wake Kyle up from the bathroom floor. Apparently he wrapped himself in a towel and laid back down to sleep. He told Kyle to go get dressed. After a while Kyle came back up with dirty clothes on. Ron had to send him back up stairs to put on clean clothes. Kyle came back up stairs. Ron had to send him back down for sock and shoes. Kyle came back up stairs. Ron had to send him back down for shoes. Ron then told him to eat breakfast, Kyle had no problems with that. Kyle quickly finished breakfast and Ron told Kyle to take his medicine. Kyle turned on the TV. Ron had to ask Kyle to take his medicine again. Kyle took his medicine. Kyle again sat down in front of the TV. Ron asked Kyle to brush his teeth. Ron asked Kyle to brush his teeth. Kyle brushed his teeth. Ron asked Kyle to comb his hair and to get to the neighbors house for his ride. Ron asked Kyle to comb his hair and to get to the neighbors for a ride. Golly, am I repeating myself? Kyle skipped his hair and went to the neighbors house. When Ron got home from work he asked Kyle if he had done his homework? Kyles answer was guess what...no Ron told him he had better get on on it, and clean his room and do his chores. Well... Shall I go over how that went. Probably something similar to the morning. When does this end?
Friday, March 28, 2008
Boys will be boys
Last night I came upstairs from work and my husband was having a melt down. I asked him what was wrong and he had told me his day started rough that he got Kyle in the shower this morning and then went about his business. Ron said he would pass the hallway and could hear nothing but water running from the bathroom, so he knocked on the door and woke Kyle up from his shower and told him to get out. The shower shut off but there was no sign of Kyle after a while of waiting Ron knocked on the door again to wake Kyle up from the bathroom floor. Apparently he wrapped himself in a towel and laid back down to sleep. He told Kyle to go get dressed. After a while Kyle came back up with dirty clothes on. Ron had to send him back up stairs to put on clean clothes. Kyle came back up stairs. Ron had to send him back down for sock and shoes. Kyle came back up stairs. Ron had to send him back down for shoes. Ron then told him to eat breakfast, Kyle had no problems with that. Kyle quickly finished breakfast and Ron told Kyle to take his medicine. Kyle turned on the TV. Ron had to ask Kyle to take his medicine again. Kyle took his medicine. Kyle again sat down in front of the TV. Ron asked Kyle to brush his teeth. Ron asked Kyle to brush his teeth. Kyle brushed his teeth. Ron asked Kyle to comb his hair and to get to the neighbors house for his ride. Ron asked Kyle to comb his hair and to get to the neighbors for a ride. Golly, am I repeating myself? Kyle skipped his hair and went to the neighbors house. When Ron got home from work he asked Kyle if he had done his homework? Kyles answer was guess what...no Ron told him he had better get on on it, and clean his room and do his chores. Well... Shall I go over how that went. Probably something similar to the morning. When does this end?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh, Alison I can so understand. This sounds similar to what we go through with Matthew...though the sleeping in the shower and on the bathroom floor is something I've never experienced with any of my kids....that is funny, but only because it didn't happen to me....tell Ron I admire his patience...wow it's hard being a parent....perhaps it never ends?
ps...way cute picture of Kyle...his hair is so cute....I wonder who did it? LOL
I also have to say that I really like the picture of Kyle! It has been years since I have seen him! I forget that he is so close to Parker's age. I love his hair too! What a lucky kid to have a hairstylist mom! You are wonderful Alison!
Post a Comment