



I never thought it would be so hard being so far away from my family. I really cherish what little time I am able to spend with them. This picture was taken Thanksgiving. It is such a rarity that all 5 of us are able to get together at the same time, and we enjoyed every minute of it. During that time my brother Nathan and my sister Sarah both blessed their babies. Since then my brother Brian adopted 2 sweet little boys and my brother Ben and his wife are expecting a baby this summer. 5 new nieces and nephews in less than a year how blessed we are.






2 comments:
I'm so excited about Brian and his wife adopting...do tell more about it. How old are they? When did this happen? I'm really glad you have a blog, it's so nice to read about what you are up to. I miss you!!
I just realized that all four of your siblings have blessed you with a niece or nephew. I can't wait to see Kyle and Ashley again so they can spend time will all the new cousins.
-Meri
Post a Comment