Friday, July 25, 2008

3 days til my kids return

Kyle and Ashley have been gone for 3 weeks now visiting my family in Arizona.  Oh how I miss them, I would never part with them, except I want them to know their cousins, aunts, uncles and great grandparents.  I am so looking forward to seeing them, hugging and holding them.  They are both going to think I've gone weird.  This will be the first time they have gone on a plane without Ron or I.  They are growing up so fast.  I hope they know how they are loved, and I tell them enough.  It's times like these that we are reminded.  

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow...three whole weeks without kids...I sit here and can not even imagine such a thing....I would miss mine too! Happy they are coming home.

Michelle S. said...

I hope your kids had such a wonderful time!!! I hope you did too. I have a hard time with only one hour of alone time in the house.

crazy burnett6 said...

My house seems so quite now without them. I miss them. but I guess its only fair that I return them to their rightful owners.AKA mom and dad LOL!!
thanks for letting them come, Al

Kim said...

Okay...what are you up to now!!? Are your kids home yet?