Monday, August 18, 2008
10 days in AZ
I spent 10 days in Arizona last week with my brother and his 2 little boys. My sister-in-law went to Spain to attend her brothers wedding and she probably needed a break as well. Those two little ones kept me hopping, I think taking care of them was more work than my regular job. It was fun to see my siblings. I also got to see some friends from my neighborhood growing up. I got to see Shellee, Gena and Stephanie who were all in m ward. I hadn't seen for at least 10 years if not more. It was fun to see them. I got to attend the baby blessing of Gena's baby Kaitlin. I also was able to attend a pampered chef with party hosted by Stephanie then afterward got to talk late with Shellee and catch up on the past. It was wonderful. The day I left Shellee, Sarah and I went to lunch and shopping and I gave Shellees little boy Hayden a haircut. It was so much fun to see old friends and to se and spend time with my sweet little nephews.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time...I'm glad you got to go.
Can't wait for you to visit again. We were happy to have you hangout with us, and Curt thinks you are awesome.
TC Eggingtons... YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
Post a Comment