I am a mom, wife and hairdresser and nail technician. I love to paint, quilt, and shop. I love to spend time with my family and keep in touch with my friends.
We went to Snowbird on Ashley's 12th Birthday and we had such a grand time. We rode the zip line, the tram, the Alpine Slide, jumped with bungee's on trampolines, bull riding, and rock climbed. It was such a great day and we really enjoyed one another.
Okay, I have got to apologize to you because... I totally cracked up when I saw you on the bull! That looks like so much fun. WE NEED TO COME VISIT!!!!! Why do I get the feeling that if we did come up and stay with you, we would end up moving in next door to you???? Is Ron missing a finger, have his pinkie rammed up his nose, or is just a big dork like my Curt? I think I already know the answer. Haha
I am a mom, wife and hairdresser and nail technician. I love to paint, quilt, and shop. I love to spend time with my family and keep in touch with my friends.
3 comments:
wow that makes me tired just reading what you did! it all sounds so much fun, I wish I could've gone
Looks like so much fun! Love seeing the pictures of you guys. I miss you, Alison!
Okay, I have got to apologize to you because... I totally cracked up when I saw you on the bull! That looks like so much fun.
WE NEED TO COME VISIT!!!!! Why do I get the feeling that if we did come up and stay with you, we would end up moving in next door to you????
Is Ron missing a finger, have his pinkie rammed up his nose, or is just a big dork like my Curt? I think I already know the answer. Haha
Post a Comment