Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I finally finished !!!

Yesterday I finished Breaking Dawn.  I really loved the books now I just have to wait til November to see the movie.  Anyway now I can get back to the reality of my messy house that hasn't been cleaned.  I think my family is really grateful that I am done.  Now I need  new book.  Does anyone have any ideas?

3 comments:

Shellee said...

Why clean your house if you can read? You don't have to do housework in books!

BUT, you can always look at the bottom of my page for books I have read.

If you haven't read the Women of Genesis series by Orson Scott Card, I highly recommend it!
I am reading Silas Marner by George Eliot right now and it's okay so far.

You can always look on Shelfari.com I will send you my link in your email. Paula has a shelf on there too, she's better as keeping it up though.

Taryn said...

Stephaine Meyers The Host. It's amamzing also

TheCluffs said...

I don't know if you have read them yet but the Work and the Glory series is great. I read all of them in one summer. You won't be able to put them down.