Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ashley is 12!




Ashley turned 12 on August 16th.  She was able to attend girls camp this year and now gets to go to Young Women's and loves it!  This past weekend we had a birthday party with a bunch of giggly girls and it was so much fun.  We went to Johnny Carino's to eat then went to Mamma Mia and had a pedicure.  It was so much fun.  I am glad I got to see Ashley having such a grand time, that day will be instilled in my memory forever.

5 comments:

Michelle S. said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley! It looks like you had an awesome celebration!

crazy burnett6 said...

wow she is a young woman, she still seems like the little ashley to me. But I love that she can babysit now!!!

Kim said...

I love those pictures...happy birthday Ashley! Can't believe it's been 12 years!!

Shellee said...

12? really? 12? Are you sure, we aren't old enough for you to have a 12 yr. old!!!!
She is so adorable. I love the jumpy picture.
Happy Birthday Ashley, hope to meet you someday. Hee Hee

Shellee said...

Did Sarah tell you how to get the music on here???
I like your addition of music!