Friday, August 29, 2008

Fan Fest

Kyle and ROn went to the University of Utah's Fan Fest on Saturday.  Kyle went around and had his UofU football signed by all the players.  Kyle came prepared with a sharpie marker for his signatures and many kids there didn't have one so he found himself waiting for his pen while other children had their stuff signed by the different players.  The starting quarterback Brian Johnson used his pen for 4-5 kids signatures after Kyle's ball was signed , and he noticed Kyle patiently waiting for his pen.  He told Kyle to come to him and gave Kyle a big hug and told him thank you for being patient and then posed for a picture with him.  I think it made his day!  Go Utes!

2 comments:

Kim said...

that is way too cool!

Michelle S. said...

I have to say that I love it when stuff like this happens! Kyle is such a sweet guy. I love that he is so patient!