OH MY GOSH! I Finally decided to read Twilight. Nobody told me how much this book sucked me in (pardon the pun) All I can think about is what is happening next. I finished Twilight on Tuesday night and then Finished New Moon last night and am 100 pages into Eclipse. AHHH. I love this author she is so good at covering all the details. Especially all the many expressions. I find myself making the same features on my face, I had better read alone, people might think I have a facial tick or something. Anyway I have to hurry and get it finished so my life can continue to exist. HEHEHE. So Kim this is where I have been since I got back from AZ.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Twilight
OH MY GOSH! I Finally decided to read Twilight. Nobody told me how much this book sucked me in (pardon the pun) All I can think about is what is happening next. I finished Twilight on Tuesday night and then Finished New Moon last night and am 100 pages into Eclipse. AHHH. I love this author she is so good at covering all the details. Especially all the many expressions. I find myself making the same features on my face, I had better read alone, people might think I have a facial tick or something. Anyway I have to hurry and get it finished so my life can continue to exist. HEHEHE. So Kim this is where I have been since I got back from AZ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
OH...totally understand. Have fun.
I still think it's funny that she was my neighbor...
They do "suck you" in... I liked the pun. I haven't read Breaking Dawn yet, but probably will before I see the movie!
If you think the first three books are good wait til you read Breaking Dawn...Best book ever.
Post a Comment